Thursday, 13 September 2012
MY TEACHER MY HERO
What is the first thing that comes in your mind when you hear the word teacher? for me, the first thing that comes in my mind is the hero.A teacher is the hero of all the student.
Every September 5 to october5 we are all celebrating the NATIONAL and WORLDS TEACHERS DAY and we celebrate it by means of contest.Being a teacher is such a very hard profession in life.Without teachers there will also be no pilots,engineers,nurses and doctors, so teachers are very important to us.I treat my teacher as my heroes because I'm idolizing them and I wish I could be like them also in the future.they are also the one who help us in achieving our goals in life.they don't only teach us lessons but also the good moral for us to be a good citizen in the future.I also consider them as my second mothers and fathers because they are next to my parents who takes us care everyday when we are at the school.
In celebrating the National and worlds teachers day i want to greet all teachers a happy happy teachers day and thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment