Monday, 9 July 2012

Letter to the President

Dear Mr.President,
               First of all, I want to greet you a pleasant day and I hope you are okay.
Being a leader of one country is such a hard position because you are handling all the problems of our country. In your 2 years of being a president I can't say that you've done all the things that you've promised when you were still in the process of campaigning and I understand it because its not so easy to be in your position and they were still many years to do those promises you've made.Mr.President I want to say thank you for making our country to become a progressive country and please continue to make it more peaceful and beautiful place to be.I am hoping that you'll make all your promises and I'm hoping for the best that you can do for coming years that you will be our president.
              Thank you and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment